- My tickets for the Michael McIntyre 2012 arena tour arrived! Woop Woop!
- Profiteroles are uhmazing.
- I love my new indoor slipper socks/boots which I bought at the start of the month, actually, I bought a handful as they were cheap as chips.
- Oh my days, I still cannot believe that I picked up this book for 99p from Waterstone's! BOOK BARGAIN!!!
- I went to Nando's with the boy for a hearty meal after which we went to Tinseltown and got super tipsy on shakes.
- By the end of the month, I escaped to one of my favourites places EVER for a couple of days with some very lovely company where I ate, ate and ate at my favourite restaurants on earth. (New Year's Resolution to watch what I eat went straight out the window)...... obv :(
- I went 15 days without receiving any parcels, which sucked as I was expecting a significant amount (from both overseas and local), then boom, come morning of the last day of January and four parcels dropped through my letterbox. From left to right: Orly Au Champagne, OPI Rainbow Connection and Essie Size Matters nail polishes :)
- Costa is my all time preferred coffee shop and I ordered this cake on my last trip. I think it was a walnut and coffee cake if I remember correctly. Cross my heart, it was one of the most delicious cakes I had tasted in a long while (after Victoria Sponge ofcourse). Now I am on a serious quest to bake a replica.
Tuesday, 31 January 2012
Monday, 30 January 2012
I recently unearthed Sawyer & Scout, a online jewellery store which is gradually becoming one of my favourite places to shop at :) I haven't known it for long yet I have already chosen my most wanted pieces of jewellery off the site! One of my unquestionable favourites are the silver bead charm bracelets. There are two variants of the charm bracelets: a adjustable waxed blue cord bracelet with a heart charm and a brown cord bracelet with a flower charm. I like to wear an assortment of bracelets and bangles together on my left wrist, this is the wrist where I would typically wear my watch too, and I ALWAYS wear a watch (trust). I have bought the blue cord bracelet with the heart charm since I love both blue and hearts, soon this will be accompanying the many other bracelets/bangles on my left wrist...... hooray!
Saturday, 21 January 2012
Wednesday, 18 January 2012
Tuesday, 17 January 2012
Monday, 16 January 2012
Sunday, 15 January 2012
Miu Miu embellished mattelassé leather cluth. RRP £750.00
Dior Vernis red royalty nail lacquer. RRP £17.50
Vivienne Westwood leather regent skyscraper with pom pom shoes in moleskin grey suede. RRP £370.00
Donna Karan draped stretch jersey dress. RRP £1550.00
Alexander McQueen pale pink and taupe enamelled skull ring. RRP £75.00
Aurélie Bidermann set of two 18 karat gold rings. RRP £380.00
Aurélie Bidermann 18 karat rose gold dipped lace cuff. RRP £785.00
Yves Saint Laurent black mamba gold plated drop earrings. RRP £250.00
Aurélie Bidermann mamba 18 karat gold plated ring. RRP £135.00
Friday, 13 January 2012
Wednesday, 11 January 2012
1) Topshop brown mountain horn collar necklace - I wear my Topshop Red/Blue enamel triangle torque necklace all the time over jumpers and dresses and this one will be a nice, ethnic alternative. Overall, I find torque necklaces in general a sophisticated, elegant and classy piece of valuable jewellery.
Tuesday, 3 January 2012
1) Warehouse embellished cuff top in black.
2) Dior Addict l/s in Millie - Dior is one of my favourite brands for everything. I always have faith in the quality of their makeup as I have never been left disappointed by anything that I have tried till date. The colour Millie in Dior's new high shine formula offers effortless impulsive application and a sheer wash of fashionable colour in a transparent streamlined case making it ideal to throw into my handbag as a brilliant on the go accessory.
3) MAC powder blush in pink swoon - To me, this seems like a slightly more opaque version of MAC powder blush in well dressed. I have seen pink swoon on many people, it adds a fresh and natural subtle pink flush, perfect for everyday.
4) Ted Baker printed slouch top in black - I love Ted Baker.
5) Maison Martin Margiela set of four rose gold plated knuckleduster rings - I have to say I am sold by this modern take on the cult classic knuckle rings. They are rose gold plated and are designed to fit any finger and can be worn mutually or across two hands. I think this will make a clever addition to anybody's jewellery collection.
6) Lush tinted lip balm in double choc - I popped into Lush for the first time a couple of days ago where I remember swatching this particular shade of their tinted lip balms, but because I was a Lush virgin, therefore a little sceptical, I did not buy it. My friend has the snow fairy lip tint which if I remember correctly she used to use consistently throughout the Winter months, now I am kicking myself even more on why I didn't buy it! I love my Korres plum and jasmine lip butters (jasmine was in my Wednesday Wishlist #02) but am very eager to give the Lush one a go.
7) Essie lady like nail lacquer - I bought my first Essie nail lacquer (topless & barefoot) shortly after Xmas and it is amazing in every sense. Lady like is another polish like no other that I already own which I would like to include in my evergrowing nail lacquer collection :) Essie describes this as an elegant soft mauve.
8) Chanel black pearl le vernis nail colour - I have never worn black nail polish as I find it looks overly harsh on my nails, nor have I ever ventured into the Chanel nail lacquers. Black pearl is a stormy teal-tinged blackened base with threads of metallic silvered green running through it, topped off with green, blue and teal micro shimmer, it will allow me to wear an almost black-like nail lacquer without the starkness. Plus, at the moment I have 10 quid on my beauty club card which will bring this unique beauty from £17.50 down to just £7.50 so I might just treat myself.
9) River Island patent buckle loafers in black - Cos I didn't manage to get hold of the New Look real leather tassel loafer flats in tan from my Xmas/New Year Wishlist 2011, I snapped these River Island ones instantaneously after my Sister bought them from ASOS. I don't have alot of patent footwear and it would be nice and a bit different to wear some patent loafers for a change.