Monday 12 March 2012

China Glaze Pelican Grey nail lacquer.

Basecoat: OPI Original nail envy nail strengthener.
China Glaze pelican grey nail lacquer.
Topcoat: Barry M 3 in 1 nail paint.


I bought some China Glaze nail lacquers this month which was a bit uncanny of me as I am the textbook definition of a nail polish snob :) to be honest with you though, the only reason I bought these was to make use of an eBay deal that was too blooming good to miss. An eBay seller was having a 2 for 1 over all the China Glaze nail lacquers stocked in his shop, so, I bought two (one obviously free), not bad as your paying zilch money when you have hardly any money in your bank account anyways, nothing new here :'(

The colours I got were pelican grey and sea spray, which do look like twins in the bottle, but trust me they are not. However, no offence, I don't think I will be buying anymore China Glaze nail lacquers in the future... lol. It is a BIG shame because both the shades are gorgeous and they applied like a dream; full coverage in two coats, which is decent, but they take yonks to dry and chip like a biatch within hours of applying, that is ludicrous and totally not the quality I had in mind. Next time I will use my loaf and stay away from such eBay offers; as an ardent believer of quality over quantity, I think I rather happily save my pennies for another much coveted OPI haul...... withdrawal symptoms here.

I have just purchased the Hellraiser DVD box set on Amazon (finally) and cannot wait to have another one of those long ass, hardcore, back-to-back, movie watching, sofa date sessions in my beloved pajamas. Three words: Bring. On. The. Pinhead!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...