Wednesday 18 January 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #05 - 18/01/2012


1) OPI original nail envy natural nail strengthener - My nails can do with intense rescuing sometimes as they constantly jump from being ok to becoming flaky, brittle and start to peel and break again :( all the nail hardeners that I have tried in the past have failed me, I have very high hopes with the OPI offering, at £18.00 it better be bloody worth the money!!! Oh, I think it doubles up as a basecoat too?
2) OPI dating a royal nail lacquer - Described as a royal blue that sets crowns spinning...... blue is my favourite colour.
3) Celebrity style Picasso blue pattern soft long scarf/stole - Bascially, Picasso is my favourite artist EVER, since I was 5 years old :)
4) e.l.f. hypershine lipgloss in bubblegum - I love both the e.l.f. hypershine lipglosses and luscious liquid lipsticks and am forever restocking them.
5) Jemma Kidd dewy glow all over radiance creme in iced gold - A well known favourite of Tanya Burr's from Pixi2woo. Whenever Tanya uses this as a highlight in her tutorials I always notice how radiantly luminous it makes her skin look. The multi purpose radiance creme is available in two shades, iced gold is champagne in colour I believe.
6) e.l.f. corrective concealer - The sole reason for including the corrective concealer palette to my wishlist is that I can really do with having the green and lilac shades in my collection. The green shade aids neutralisation of redness like that of acne and the lilac shade brightens yellow tones. I have always had acne prone, problematic skin and cannot wait to try this on days when my skin is going through a rough patch.
7) Illamasqua cream blusher in seduce - I swear by all my Illamasqua cream blushers (I own lies and sob). If you have relatively dry cheeks or like me find powder blushers sometimes a pain to work with, then you will love the Illamasqua cream blushers. I use my MAC 188 small duo fibre brush to apply all my cream blushers to my cheeks and the Illamasqua ones in particular blend effortlessly and leave a natural dewy pop of colour. Aswell as leaving a captivating glow they are also buildable making it easy for you to take your makeup from daytime to night time. Seduce is a warm rose pink, nothing like anything I own already.
8) Alexander McQueen pale pink and taupe enamelled skull ring - As Net-A-Porter puts it - a sophisticated way to introduce the label's signature skull motif to your look :)
9) Dominic Jones saw blade 23-karat white gold plated earrings - House of flies blogpost here.

Mim xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...