Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #04 - 11/01/2012


1) Topshop brown mountain horn collar necklace - I wear my Topshop Red/Blue enamel triangle torque necklace all the time over jumpers and dresses and this one will be a nice, ethnic alternative. Overall, I find torque necklaces in general a sophisticated, elegant and classy piece of valuable jewellery.
2) OPI rainbow connection glitter nail lacquer - Glitter! I have to say, this would make a lovely accent nail.
3) Martine Wester divine bird gold toned drop earrings - Watch out for a 'House of flies' post on this very soon!
4) Vero Moda super stretch denim mini skirt in indigo - I love wearing simple skirts/shorts over leggings/jeggings, also, Danish fashion house, Vero Moda has seemed to dominate my wardrobe lately.
5) Women PU leather envelope purse/clutch/handbag in pink.
6) Paul's Boutique zip purse in mushroom - This is going to be a replacement for my old,
battered coin purse which I bought on my holiday to Istanbul/Turkey.
7) Burt's Bees beeswax and banana hand cream 2oz - Hands down, I love my Soap & Glory hand food, but its on its last legs and I have been itching to try out the Burt's Bees beeswax and banana hand cream for quite some time now. It is made with aloe vera and vitamin E, plus, I like the smell of bananas :)

2 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Love the earrings! Great wish list.

Mim said...

Thanks lovey, they are my new faves x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...