Saturday 21 January 2012

House of flies: Light as a feather.


I have never owned any feather earrings if I remember correctly...... but last summer almost everybody I knew rocked a pair of feather earrings atleast once and so yeah I succumbed and really wanted a pair just to get on the bandwagon ;)

I think the likes of Accessorize and Primark came out with a whole compilation of different real feather, faux feather and feather - mimic earrings, but I forgot to get my hands on any. A couple of weeks ago I went on a massive shopping adventure with my sister and grabbed these from New Look. They were reduced to £1.50!...... So in the shopping basket they went :) I think they were available in a couple of colours, but since I like blue these were the only ones that came close. Although I'd much preferred them to be a much truer shade of blue rather than juggle between blue and green and be either nor here or there (I don't like green). Whether I will wear them or not is a predicament of its own, for now, they can sit contentedly amongst my other jewellery.

P.S. Notice my Pocahontas mouse mat? :D

Mim xo

1 comment:

Mim said...

Awh thank you so very much! This is such a lovely comment, have a great week too! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...