Saturday 17 September 2011

Second Edition: Mim's 5 favourite things.

On a similar dimension to my previous favourite post (First Edition)......

FAVOURITE JEWELLERY:

Sterling silver (925) green jade fish-hook drop earrings. Nothing quirky here, have been keeping it simple and minimal this week.

FAVOURITE MAKEUP/NAIL-LACQUER/FRAGRANCE/SKINCARE/BATH PRODUCTS:

17 Beehive mirror shine l/s and......


Freckletone l/s (lustre) by MAC. A toned down version of the much wildly talked about Shy Girl l/s (cremesheen) also by MAC. P.S. I don't think I will ever warm to the MAC cremesheen formulas, really don't empathise with the hype.

I have to say, I have been really getting into nude l/s as of late as I haven't been feeling exceedingly bold with what I put on my lips, a quick smack of either one of these and I'm good to go. Boring but hey ho.

FAVOURITE ITEM OF CLOTHING/SHOES/ACCESSORIES:

Ever since the weather has been a little bit more friendlier than normal I have ditched the boots (which used to famously hold the title of being the current loves of my shoe life) for some tan brogues instead. Nobody will see me in boots until A/W :)

FAVOURITE TRACK:

No idea what should really go here this time round as my music taste has been pretty much hormonal i.e. haywire for the last while. So I am going to steal a track from my most played Spotify playlist in the last week. Yes, its Prince, don't be too excited lol and try not to seem to surprised you-know-who-you-are lol.


FAVOURITE RANDOM OTHER:

COACH leather wallet/purse. This baby seriously warrants five minutes of fame. I have to say, money was well spent on this luxury. And......

......watching movies after hours:


The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Three words - A must see
The Mist - Two words - Freakishly awesome
The Hurt Locker - One word - Intense

____________________

I always leave this place for a bit of blab :P But who does not appreciate winning stuff ;) I won the super lovely Franki's (thelittlecurlygirl.blogspot.com) giveaway last June before I went on holiday! I opened a parcel to such uhmazing stuff. Huge thanks Franki!


Going to indulge in a big cup of Ovaltine now, thats two nights in a row! Badass ♥

Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

that lipstick looks lovely :)

Makeup and Mutts said...

Congrats on winning the giveaway!!! :)

That lipstick looks so pretty for everyday, I wish we got 17 here!

Btw, I love your background! So nautical. :)

Mim said...

@Arabella Thank you, it is a nice subtle everyday daytime colour. Plus you can layer it over other l/s which is handy x

Mim said...

@Vintage Makeup Ta! Maybe we could do a makeup swap when I have more cash ;)

Me too... I really like the lighthouses, reminds me of the coast! Much love x

Summer said...

Ooooh, I love posts like these, so interesting to find out what everyone's favourite thing is :) Congrats on winning that giveaway by the way <3

Mim said...

Thank you, it means alot :) xxx

Laura said...

Ooo the lipstick is a gorgeous colour

L x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...